IMPORTANT INFORMATION - CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
In accordance with government guidelines, Hines of Oxford is implementing a protocol of regulating measures to fight and contain the spread of COVID-19. Read on to find out how we are coping with the restrictions and challenges that COVID-19 presents for us as a company.
The Hines team are doing all we can to support our customers and suppliers through these extraordinary times. Please reach out to us if you would like to discuss any specific requirements you have or challenges you are facing.
Hines employees and partners including their families are all well and we want to keep it that way.
(Reviewed & Updated - 03 November 2020 11:14 GMT)
Protocol adopted includes the following measures
1. As we fall into the 'Non-essential Retail' category, from 31st October our showrooms are closed to visitors. We plan to re-open when the lockdown restrictions are eased and the UK Government allow us to do so. Please click here to check what appointment slots are available after 2nd December and to find out more about our new showroom policy. Please note that whilst we are taking appointments for the showrooms from 2nd December these may need to be rescheduled should the lockdown be extended beyond the current 4 week period that starts on Thursday 5th November.
2. Our offices and despatch facility remain open in order to fulfil online and phone orders and we remain fully at the service of our customers during this time. Orders placed online, by email & by phone will still be fulfilled as normal (subject to stock availability). Please call us on +44 (0)1865 741144 to check if a product that you wish to order is in stock.
3. Cancellation of all face to face meetings (with customers & suppliers). In place of face to face meetings we are arranging video meetings. Any team members that normally would be out seeing customers are no longer doing so.
4. Constant monitoring and communication with production in France & Belgium where looms are still weaving. We don't see any Covid related issues with production and delivery of tapestry items from Europe at present or in the near future.
5. Wherever possible, from the 5th November, our team are working from home. During the 1st lockdown we rolled out technology to enable their jobs to continue uninterrupted from their homes and the team remain in contact on a daily basis to ensure that customers still receive the great level of service they are used to.